Time delay reply, air conditoner time delay, Time delay & time relay
Works with anticipator thermostat
* Time delay on break * QD-072 Knob adjustable time delay from .03-10 minutes
1. Disconnect power.
2. Connect terminals in series with the starting device as shown in the system diagram below.
3. For 24 VAC circuits, apply control as packaged. For 120/240 VAC circuits, cut the jumper wire.
4. Select the desired time delay.
5. Reapply power, check operation.
Line Voltage: 18-240 VAC
Line Frequency: 50/60 HZ Output:
Maximum: 1.5 amps
Minimum: 40 mA
Inrush: 15 amps
Time Delay: .03-10 min. adjustable
Mode of Operation
Upon application of power, the load is energized. When the thermostat opens or there is a loss of power, the load is de-energized and the delay period begins. The compressor will not start again during the delay period. The QD-072 provides true thermostat interruption protection, even in the presence of a trickle current.
Other time delay relay for air conditioner & refrigerator defrost timer: